As Freelance Content Managerat UGroupMedia, you will work with a talented team that produces the highest quality mobile apps and web platform, is not afraid of new challenges, and is always on the lookout for technological innovations.
IF YOU HAVE…
- A Diploma in writing, marketing, digital media, multimedia, website development or other relevant field
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced working as a freelancer
- Strong written skills, in both English and French… Italian and Spanish a plus
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction
- Has experience generating content that is geared towards parents on a digital platform (Bonus)
- Has experience generating social and marketing copy (Bonus)
- A desire to work on a magic project!
YOU SHOULD JOIN US !!!
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT…
- Opportunity to contribute to a platform that will help make millions of children smile around the world
- Coordinates the translation between our translators and our marketing team
- Validation of the translation (English, French, Italian and Spanish)
- Quality check that all translations have been applied to our various platforms and marketing channel
- Generates marketing and social content (Facebook, Instagram, etc..) – Bonus
- Fast-paced environment with multiple requests coming from various departments
- Needs to be available during (July to early December) in our office (If COVID-19 is over)
- At least 2 days a week (8 to 16 hours/week), and can help out remotely on-demand other times of the week
- Will need to have access to their own computer (Mac or PC)
The Rubik’s Cube is a 3D twisty puzzle. Read the beginner’s solution tutorial.