Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Permanent
In conjunction with management, the candidate is responsible for defining supply, monetization, and product development strategy. They are also responsible for conceptualizing the web and mobile applications, including the integration of functional specifications (UI-UX), design, texts and validation of final products. In particular, the candidate is responsible for designing and optimizing the user experience for all UGroupMedia products and ensuring that the graphic and visual identity of the products meets the brand image and conversion goals.
- In collaboration with management, design and define the development strategy of products (new functionalities, new products, graphics, prices, business model, etc.).
- Prepare briefs for the production of functional designs (UI/UX) and graphics according to the supervisor’s’ expectations, and with respect to design and multilingual texts.
- Create special offers, monetization techniques, and development strategies for products.
- Establish timetables and carry out deliverables within imposed deadlines. Manage the budget and risks of projects.
- Analyze the competition with an ergonomic perspective: communication, strategy, monetization and concept.
- Create user tests and analyze data in order to develop further strategies, with the help of the business intelligence specialist.
- Revise web and mobile application development and ensure compliance, including functional specifications, design, texts including translation in all languages, and validation of the integration of final products.
- Ensure that the graphic and visual identity of the products meets the brand image.
- Select and manage external agencies and suppliers (graphic designer, UI / UX designer, LQA, user test).
- Submit any matter requiring special attention to their immediate supervisor; perform any other duties at the request of the latter, or required to complete their tasks.
Education & Experience
- University diploma in business administration (marketing, IT, etc.) or related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in a similar role
- Specialized in UI/UX design
Aptitudes and Qualities
- Leadership qualities and capacity to motivate others
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of web, mobile, and multi-platform technologies
- Working knowledge of design tools for mockups/prototypage/design (ex: Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of visual design concepts
- Ability to communicate and present a design concept or idea
- Capacity to analyze data (BI)
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changes according to demands
- Capacity to deliver documents that are comprehensible and accessible
- Attention to detail, creativity and innovation
- Excellent French and English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to defend their point of view
- Experience in Web and mobile application design (e-commerce)
- Passionate for Christmas!
- Proficiency in a language other than French and English
- Understanding front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and backend (API, webservices …)
- Group Insurance plan
- Flexible working hours
- Bright Open space office
- Located Downtown, close to everything! Public transport, restaurants, city life…
- Highly technologic and creative work environment
To submit your application please write us at: email@example.com