Date d’entrée en fonction :
Dès que possible
Nombre de poste(s) à combler :
Horaire de travail :
40.00 h – Temps plein
Statut de l’emploi :
Quart de travail :
The person is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to support marketing objectives for Portable North Pole web and app products, in short in charge of our AARRR. The ideal person will be a full-stack marketer who will leverage his/her knowledge of best practices pertaining to digital media planning and PR, social networks calendar, email marketing, SEM/SEO/ASO and analytics, to accelerate UGM’s user growth targets and drive revenues for all PNP markets around the world. He/she will work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure all analytic tracking.
- Work with internal stakeholders under the supervision of the CEO to develop and execute digital marketing plans that meet business objectives.
- Coordinate priorities for digital deliverables (online sales and content, SEO, SEM, mobile apps, A/B testing, social networks, email push, web analytics, PR, etc.).
- Design, draw up and put into action strategies to develop and increase traffic and revenue on sites and mobile apps, for all territories (growth acquisition).
- Manage the budgets of all the projects under responsibility.
- Develop the segmentation, targeting, prediction models and triggers and strategies for all marketing/communication activities in order to maximize customer commitment, revenues and profitability.
- Undertake market and competition studies, opinion surveys and customer studies from different point of views (ergonomics, experience, communication, strategy, conversion, product and design).
- Negotiate, draw up and edit new agreements. Monitor established partnerships.
- Allocate, give direction to and manage consultant staff and agency activities (social networks manager, content manager, communication manager, etc.); monitor the projects that are underway.
- Supervise the business intelligence activities (integration, KPI analysis, reporting).
- Set up work-related performance measurement tools and produce various reports.
- Work closely with all agency partners around the world, and ensure agency briefs are on point and deliver results that are on time and on budget and to optimize campaigns and drive ROI.
- Develop and oversee social media calendar, segmenting audiences across territories and languages, tailoring content and offers to each segment.
- Report and analyze results regularly, optimizing programs as necessary.
- Create and maintain quality of life at work as well as a satisfying and stimulating atmosphere within the team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or master degree in Marketing or Digital Media Studies
- Minimum of four years of relevant digital marketing experience
Required Skills and Qualities
- Passionate about the Christmas holiday season !
- Full stack marketing including: SEO/SEM/ASO, PPC, email, social media, PR, A/B testing and CRO
- Basic graphic and/or web design skills are a plus
- Strong planning and project management capabilities
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and adaptable work schedule
- Passionate about digital marketing trends and technologies
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English and French; Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Innovator with an entrepreneurial vision
- A “get it done” attitude; focused on performance and results
- Expert level marketing measurement and reporting on Google Analytics
- Good experience with digital business intelligence tools and related processes of integration (GA, Google Tag manager, Firebase, Tableau, BigQuery, data warehouse, etc)
- Can work effectively with tight guidelines
- International experience, mobile App gaming upsell experience