Titre du poste
Analyst – Business Intelligence
The incumbent is responsible for the implementation of business intelligence solutions and analytics tools, business data collection and performance analysis of various multimedia platforms and promotional campaigns. In collaboration with her immediate superior and the Director of Technology, designs and manages the implementation of performance indicators and ensures regular reporting. Consolidates and analyzes the results in order to make recommendations for business decision-making.
- Is responsible for the implementation and operationalization of business intelligence solutions at the operational, marketing and financial levels.
- In close collaboration with his immediate superior and the Director of Technology, defines the performance indicators for all multimedia platforms (web, email, mobile, online store, media placement, campaigns) according to the business models and indicators for administrative and financial reporting requirements.
- Performs the required technical analysis and ensures that the right tools are used according to the type of development to be carried out in collaboration with the technical teams or the necessary external resources.
- Manages the configuration and use of tools (ex: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Tableau, BigQuery, data warehouses, etc.).
- Collects, backs up, organizes and centralizes data for processing. Processes these data and generates performance indicators and reports while ensuring an organized and relevant report.
- Manages the emailing platform of UGroupMedia’s email campaigns and provides performance analysis.
- Contributes to the definition of the relational model in the production database and proceeds to the configuration and update of the database in the production environment
- Supervises and configures the settings in the console ‘Dashboard’ (forms, products, prices, etc.)
- Collaborates on SEO and SEM optimization strategy and performance analysis.
- Analyzes platform performance and prepares reports on a regular basis to improve performance and conversion rates according to the business model of the company.
- Identifies interesting technological solutions to improve internal processes.
- Evaluates the success of technological solutions implemented in relation to the objectives pursued (site traffic, satisfaction rate, user comments, conversion rate, etc.). Makes recommendations to his superior.
- According to the needs of the company, perform, compile, compare, document various market research, as well as various customer surveys.
Education and experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Information Technology
- Master’s degree in Business Intelligence an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar functions (marketing analyst, business intelligence)
Skills and qualities
- Very good knowledge of Web information technologies (social media, SEO, ergonomics, functional analysis, marketing and advertising, etc.)
- Mastery of business intelligence tools, database systems, query tools and mastery of various programming languages (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency (including Excel)
- Very good knowledge of data manipulation languages (SQL, MySQL, SQL standard BigQuery)
- Ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technological environments
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple files simultaneously
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis, professional rigor
- Respectful of the confidentiality of the data he treats
- Autonomy, ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Results Oriented