Full Stack Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full time (4 months with the possibility of annual position)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a brand that is in over 120 countries and that is in 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian) and was the #1 trending app in the USA last holiday season? Oh and has their own Google, Apple, and Amazon reps? UGroupMedia is looking for an energetic, outgoing individual that wants help us achieve even bigger and better results this coming holiday season.
The person will be responsible for helping coordinate our global PR firms and influencers, alongside being the main point of contact for our charity Hospital Program ( Yes, we give back to Children’s hospitals). They will also have an opportunity to assist in getting our App and Play store presences featured ready ( so working with Apple and Google). They will also be responsible for coordinating and supporting other marketing activities and task that will be needed. If necessary they will also need to support the activities of other members of our team, such as our world-class business development department ( they get to work with Walmart USA and other top retailers)!
- Assists the Marketing Director and the team in various marketing projects and activities.
- Coordinates special events (managing quotes, bookings, graphic designers, printing, travel, schedule & follow-up with various suppliers)
- Leads our project to update our social platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Leads the logistics and relationships for celebrities and influencers across multiple countries.
- Assists the Marketing Director in getting our app feature ready
- Coordinates the production of digital assets for ads and social media (text, translation, images, and videos)
- Maintains excellent business relationships with PR agencies and SEM agency by providing accurate information and helping with problems or inquiries.
- Manages multiple projects with different deadlines and priority levels.
- Collaborates with all departments (bizz dev, tech team, admin and Business intelligence) to achieve business goals.
- Other administrative and support tasks, as needed.
Education and experience
- BAA in marketing or communication (multimedia)
- 0 to 2 years of similar experience
Skills and qualities
- Fully bilingual (English-French)
- Great written skills
- Highly organized, able to work independently without supervision required
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience managing a schedule
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while continuously taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Not afraid to get hands dirty – jump in and help on wrapping up, packing & boxing items to send gift to celebrities (when needed)
- Flexible and excited about supporting various unpredictable projects and schedules
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail (especially in written communications)
Digital Trooper Wanted
- Experience with a cloud-based project management platform
- Master Spanish and Italian languages
- Google AdWords and analytics experience
- Photoshop & video editing experience